Getting your eyes checked regularly by an optometrist is a vitally important health check for your eyes.
A check by our optometrists can detect diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure. This in addition to detecting eye diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts.
An annual eye check appointment with our experienced optometrists can pick up problems with your eyes even before you notice anything.
Ocular Coherence Tomography
Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive, non-contact technology using light waves to image cross sections and 3D presentations of the eye’s internal structures. An OCT scan can aid in early diagnosis and treatment of sight threatening conditions that are not always visible on a 2D retinal photograph. Your scans are kept on file so that at each appointment we have a detailed record for the Optometrist to refer to.
At Rachel Cauchi Optometrists we work closely with Ophthalmologists around the state.
- Dr. Lee Lenton – Vision Eye Institute
- Dr. Todd Goodwin – NQ Eye Specialists
- Dr. Ian C Reddie – Townsville Eye Care
- Dr. Graeme J. Kelly – Townsville Eye Care
- Dr. John Glastonbury – 130 EYE
- Dr. William Talbot – iSight Specialists
- Dr. Klaus John Loidi – Eye Care North Queensland
- Dr. Graeme Atkinson – The Eye Specialists
- Dr, Stephen O’Hagen – Cairns Eye and Laser Centre
- Dr. Brian Todd – Cairns Eye Surgery
- Dr. Andrew Field – Cairns Eye Surgery